This meal takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, is a perfect mixture of cheesy and crunchy and leaves the house with an amazing aroma! I’m sure your family will enjoy this as mine did. Everyone asked for seconds!
24 large shrimp (deveined and peeled)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
4 minced garlic cloves (or 4 teaspoons of chopped garlic)
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1) Arrange the shrimp in an 11 x 7 casserole dish
2) Cover shrimp in olive oil and sprinkle parsley, garlic, crushed red pepper and black pepper.
3) Cover with foil and bake on 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
4) Turn shrimp over and coat with cheese, crumbs and butter.
5) Bake uncovered for 10 more minutes.