Slumber Parties and Holiday Breakfasts – Sausage Rolls Are Always Welcome and Wanted!
Perfect Side Dishes
- BreakfastDrinks and AppetizersPerfect Side DishesRecipesSavoryUncategorized
Another Wonderful Texas Rancher’s Recipe!
- BreakfastDrinks and AppetizersPerfect Side DishesRecipesSoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
Old World, Crusty Bread. So easy to make. So delicious. No kneeding needed. Seriously! This is the easiest, most delicious bread you will ever make. No need to ever go to the bakery to get fabulous bread.
Get The Kids To Make It ~ So You Can Stay In Your PJ’s! By Mary Claire Ekstrom Ingredients 1 can of crescent rolls 4 mozzarella cheese sticks 16 beef…
- Perfect Side DishesRecipesSoups, Salads, and Sandwiches
This Is The Best Onion Pie Ever! Your Family (Especially Your Husband) Will Love This!
- Perfect Side DishesRecipesSweetUncategorized
Homemade Mustang Grape Jelly. A ranching family tradition for 5 generations.
Every summer the Ekstrom’s make homemade wild plum and mustang grape jelly. It’s a family affair. Everybody, young and old, helps. As Texas cattle ranchers, going back at least five…
Good, Creamy Mashed Potatoes. Comfort Food at its Best. These Potatoes With Soothe Your Soul! Ingredients: 5 or 6 medium red potatoes, pared and cut in pieces 6 oz. cream…
- Drinks and AppetizersPerfect Side DishesRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
A Zippy, Delicious Twist To A Familiar Comfort Food! Enjoy! Prosciutto Deviled Eggs Ingredients: 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled 2 T. mayonnaise 2 T. cream cheese, softened 1 tsp.…
- Arts and CraftsPerfect Side DishesRecipesSoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
Mayonnaise based with tons of vegetables, this Potato Salad is crunchy and delicious! Karen’s Excellent Potato Salad Ingredients: 5 or 6 medium to large red-skinned potatoes Salt 1/2 cup onion,…