Don’t Use Round Up, Use this natural weed killer and help save the planet!
- Arts and CraftsCool Decorating Ideas, Etc.Flashes of BrillianceGreat IdeasTipsUncategorized
All Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes are adapted from the same basic recipe. The reason why these are the BEST is because of the little tweaks and, most importantly, because you…
- Delicious DessertsRecipesSweetUncategorized
Give this peppermint bark to friends, family, teachers, or neighbors and they might be asking you for this recipe so they can make it and share the joy next year! Find this recipe and more on www.FlunkingFamily.com!
- BreakfastRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
The Best Breakfast Sandwich Ever! Ingredients 2 eggs 1 tsp. butter 1/2 avocado (unless you want more!) 2 slices of whole grain bread mayonnaise (to taste) salt and pepper Directions…
- BreakfastDrinks and AppetizersRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
One Easy Seafood Appetizer Capable of Delighting the Masses. This also makes for a delicious stuffing in the middle of an omelette or topping for a bagel! Ingredients: 1…
- RecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
Oh My Gosh! This is the best soup. It’s Ingredients: 2 cups of black beans, cooked 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced 1 medium yellow onion, chopped 2 tbs tomato…
Warm, thick and delicious. Perfect for a cold winter night in front of the fire!
By Mary Claire Ekstrom Ingredients 4 cans (14.5 oz.) of stewed tomatoes, drained with 2 ½ cups of juice reserved. 1 ½ tbsp. brown sugar 4 tbsp. unsalted butter 4…
- Main CourseRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
Super Easy, Super Delicious Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup Ingredients: 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained 1 (15 oz.) can corn, drained 1 (10 oz,) can Rotel tomatoes,…