One Easy Seafood Appetizer Capable of Delighting the Masses. This also makes for a delicious stuffing in the middle of an omelette or topping for a bagel! Ingredients: 1…
Drinks and Appetizers
- BreakfastDrinks and AppetizersRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
- Drinks and AppetizersMain CourseMost PopularRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
The Best French Onion Soup! Warm, filling, and decadent!
- BreakfastDrinks and AppetizersPerfect Side DishesRecipesSavoryUncategorized
Slumber Parties and Holiday Breakfasts – Sausage Rolls Are Always Welcome and Wanted!
Don’t Buy a Mix. They are too sweet. Too syrupy. Too Expensive. And why would you when it is so easy to make a great margarita! Here’s a GREAT Rancher’s Recipe from a Texas Rancher who knows something about margaritas!
- BreakfastDrinks and AppetizersPerfect Side DishesRecipesSoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
Old World, Crusty Bread. So easy to make. So delicious. No kneeding needed. Seriously! This is the easiest, most delicious bread you will ever make. No need to ever go to the bakery to get fabulous bread.
Crab Stuffing – Try it… It’s good in lots of stuff!
Yummy Sushi without rice! Eat it without guilt! It is fabulous ~ and fabulous for you!
This recipe is great because of how simple it is. It can be whipped together in 5 minutes or less, with little cleanup afterwards. I think the dip goes great…
Don’t have much time? This Baked Brie is fast, easy and wonderfully delicious! A great appetizer when you want to impress! Ingredients: Wheel of Brie Cheese Puffed Pastry Sheets (2)…
- Drinks and AppetizersMain CourseRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
I LOVE Pork Ribs. They’re easy to make and so incredibly versatile. When I make a batch, I make a lot. I start out serving them as ribs with BBQ sauce. Then, I pull the meat off the bones, shred it and make pork tacos or sliders. After that, I make mash potatoes and gravy, and put pork in the middle of it. I call it Karen’s Slop! My family loves it!