The Best Biscuits Are Stuffed With Bacon, Cheese and Chives!
(Yes, these are the perfect breakfast biscuit. But, they are also perfect when served with BabyBack Ribs or Smoked Brisket!)
They Are Impressively Delicious!
Your Family Will Love These
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- ½ cup diced cooked bacon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter
- ¾ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, toss together cheese, chives, and bacon with 1 tablespoon flour. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Use a pastry cutter or two forks to cut in butter.
- Add milk and stir just enough to bring the ingredients together. This should make a soft dough. Gently fold in the cheese mixture.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 1 minute.
- Pat or roll out dough to ½ or ¾-inch thickness.
- Cut into rounds (I used a 2 ½ inch round biscuit cutter, but a juice glass will also work!).
- For crisp biscuits, place far apart on an ungreased baking sheet. For fluffier biscuits, place them close together on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Enjoy The Biscuits With
You Can Thank Me Afterwards!