One Easy Seafood Appetizer Capable of Delighting the Masses. This also makes for a delicious stuffing in the middle of an omelette or topping for a bagel! Ingredients: 1…
Soups, Salads, and Sandwiches
- BreakfastDrinks and AppetizersRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
This Corn & Cauliflower Chowder is almost healthy! (I should cut out the bacon but it makes it soooooo good! ~ So it stays!) Ingredients: 3 (14-oz.) cans of…
- BreakfastDrinks and AppetizersPerfect Side DishesRecipesSoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
Old World, Crusty Bread. So easy to make. So delicious. No kneeding needed. Seriously! This is the easiest, most delicious bread you will ever make. No need to ever go to the bakery to get fabulous bread.
- Drinks and AppetizersMain CourseRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
This recipe is not as sweet as most Acapulco Ceviche Recipes. We added horseradish and toned down the orange juice, etc. Which makes it more Cocktail/Acapulco Ceviche! Serves 10 Ingredients:…
A Breakfast Classic I am a huge fan of Bagels & Lox. It’s my splurge breakfast when I’m on vacation. I’m not sure why I don’t make it at home. It’s…
- Main CourseRecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
New mom; quick recipes Chandler Burr Cooks! Crock pot meals are my favorite type of meal to make because it’s a safe way to make delicious meals without having to…
- RecipesSavorySoups, Salads, and SandwichesUncategorized
Bring You The Finest, Down-Home, Southern Food Your Mouth Ever Tasted.
Ingredients 4 lbs. of cauliflower 16 oz of rice milk 16 oz of chicken broth 1 lb. of sharp cheddar cheese Salt and Pepper to taste Directions: Steam the cauliflower.…
This is not your normal cheese toast. It’s soft and chewy, cheesy and delicious!
Simple, Hearty, Healthy Amazing Split Pea Soup! This is my grandmother’s recipe. Made with simple, healthy ingredients.